Wednesday, January 10, 2007

very shouty indeed

The 300 kinda looks like a dream (albeit a rather scary one). I like the description of it being very shouty. I dunno where all the excitment is coming from. The director Zach Snyder is doing The Watchmen next, which my pal Alex Tse wrote the most recent draft of. Watchmen will be terrific. It used to be confusing and kinda suck and then Alex rewrote it and now its amazing.

when I saw the title of the James Joyce post, I was soooo excited. I totally remember that poem. Funniest thing ever. Love it.

2 comments:

Dodie Grace said...

The Watchman?????

Charles Grace said...

yeah...based on the Alan Moore comic. Its about these like fallen superheroes. Trust me, gonna be great. Way better than V for Vendetta. Its really cool and Snyder will give it a great look. Trust me. Hopefully its casting soonish.