Monday, January 8, 2007

Oh Those British Boys...

do you remember when I used to babble on about Orlando Bloom and you were like "Who is Orlando Bloom?" and then you were like "He looks stupid as Legolas" and I tried to convince you that Pirates would do really well and you mocked me again? well, clearly we each have skills. mine involves picking what young actor will be hot next and yours is clearly finding obscure books that get made into BBC miniseries. I've never even heard of the book or miniseries...where do you find these things???

sometimes I forget if people know who certain actors are. like hugh dancy...do normal people know who he is? he's v pretty. I hope Jane Austen Book Club turns out well. I think it will anyways. I was at work until 9:30 tonight packing up the office and looking through old notepads (like from the late 90s and early 00s). fascinating stuff in my opinion. and now its 10:10pm and i am falling asleep even though I need to type up today's notes still.

3 comments:

Dodie Grace said...

esmee and i found the book independently....it's very brideshead revisited, revisited

Dodie Grace said...

isn't hugh dancy dating claire danes?????

Charles Grace said...

no clue...possibly?