Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Alright ladies, it is that time of year again

Christmas wishes?



You know what I want. Books and Don Draper inspired pjs. (Anything by Atul Gawande -- I should really read his stuff. Never got around to it though I love his essays in the New Yorker. The Lonely Planet Guide to East Africa. The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down - another book, I am embarrassed to say I have not yet read.) I think les parents can handle the books, right? I really love those woolly socks you got us last year, Charles, wouldn't mind another set if the Gap is selling them again. And of course, anything from anthropologie would be nice.

As for les parents, la mere wants a Celtics bumper sticker, a white flannel nightgown, and madeleine pans. Le pere, who knows. I'll try to find out when I see him tomorrow.

Sooo, what are you guys wishing for?

No comments: