Thursday, September 10, 2009

Epic Music Post

Okay, first of all, this might just be my favorite music video due to the sheer whatthefuckness of it all:



...although it's really not any weirder than any of her other videos now that I'm watching them...

Concert-wise I've got Ra Ra Riot (w/the Boy) and Grizzly Bear (w/Nancy) lined up for early Oct



...and then The Swell Season (w/Nancy, Deb and Danni). I love Glen and Marketa so much.




and Amanda Palmer (again w/the Boy) lined up for early Nov.



Sorry about all the videos I'm just so excited right now.

Oh, and the new Muse album comes out on Tuesday! And new Tegan and Sara next month!

(and maybe going to see The Pixies if we can get tickets tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed)

I love the Fall so fucking much!

2 comments:

Dodie Grace said...

love, love, loved the creepy bat for lashes vid. if only i could turn my disappointment over the dissolution of my relationship into creepy donnie darko inspired music videos.....

Charles Grace said...

um, i think i have watched the bat for lashes video like 10 times now. its sort of addicting. also, it looks like she is on the road back from stow or something in the woods. loves it!