Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Double whammy of musical awesomeness




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJnJeQEKIto

Muse may be on the cover of Spin (Matt Bellamy I loved you so, when did it all go wrong??) but this week the British chicks ruled as far as music releases go with the awesomeness that is La Roux's debut self-titled album and the new Noisettes album Wild Young Hearts. I have such a girlcrush on Shingai Shoniwa (she's reaching a Karen O level of cool), I just want her to adopt me and teach me how to dress like a rock star.

p.s. The new Muse album has broken the heart of every music geek I've talked to in the last seven days. It's pretty much all we've been talking about.

1 comment:

Dodie Grace said...

must download never forget me right now! i loved it. i wasn't as crazy about her first album but I love this single! love the silhouette shots in the video. (ps. why is her drummer a neanderthal?)