Thursday, September 10, 2009

Don't tell La Mere yet...



I was gonna tell her tonight but then she came home and bitched about work for an hour before she even got around to asking me how my day was so I kept my mouth shut. I'm gonna tell her tomorrow night when she'll hopefully be in a better mood. I did tell her that I was helping Deb and her friend Miles set up the tattoo shop he's opening in Worcester (which is true) and that I'll be going back tomorrow (which is also true) and when she asked if I was thinking about getting another tattoo I said yes. I just didn't mention I'd already gotten it. She mentioned it might be a good idea to get it where it wouldn't show at work. I didn't point out that that ship has kind of sailed with my four leaf clover.
Why does dealing with La Mere always have to be so fucking complicated?
Anyways, I'm wicked excited. It's the constellation Lyra, btw.
So what do you guys think?

2 comments:

Charles Grace said...

why don't you work AT a tattoo shop? Being a tattoo artist pays really well apparently (or so i have heard). you could get your license. and then, it would benefit you to have visible tattoos!!

I think its beautiful and i love it. who cares what la mere thinks? you didn't tattoo your face or something!!

Dodie Grace said...

love it. love the location. love that you are a celestial being. am totally going to get my tattoo from your friend in oct.