Thursday, April 10, 2008

Take me back to the weather, fool...

Okay, I get that my company has to cut some costs in order to fully invest in the various things that are supposedly going to save the company, but this is kind of crazy. We used to have a link to the weather channel at work. Now we have this thing called 'Simple Weather', which basically tells you about as much as you could figure out by sticking your head out the front door. If you think I'm kidding, check out the guys who run it (presumably out of their frat house).

http://www.simpleweather.com/about

Nice graphics guys!

2 comments:

Charles Grace said...

holy crap. I mean, just wow. I have no words for those dudes (and they are def dudes who are running this website out of their frat house).

Dodie Grace said...

i like the website though. my fave guy is the CFO...