Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I may be becoming a coffee snob...







So my favorite place by far is Intelligentsia because aside from having awesome lattes and cute hipster baristas, it is a really nice chill place to hang out in the morning.

However, I went to LA MILL for the first time this morning and it is not like any coffee shop I've ever been to. For one thing, as you can see in the photos, it has a chandelier, very modern architecture and chichi furniture. Although I just ended up getting a regular coffee to go today, they apparently have a drink called the Coffee and Jelly Donut, which is espresso, jam and steamed milk. Did you hear that Charles? Coffee and Jam! The place is a bit expensive, but seems pretty damn cool. Apparently they've also got awesome food. Oddly enough this is the place that was recommended to me by a biker dude.

1 comment:

Dodie Grace said...

it is absolutely gorgeous in there....must visit next time i am in town!