Thursday, August 13, 2009

Adults OUT OF CONTROL on the fbook

ok. I've said it before but this really needs to stop. No more adults on fbook which is meant for young folks to be wild and crazy on. La Mere needs to stop sending me cookies and hearts and shit that she would never give me in real life because I hate having to add stupid applications, but unlike with my friends, I can't just ignore her shit. And now, to make things even worse...Donna from the Bagel Dump has requested me as a friend. W.T.F. This needs to stop. I do not want my happy Cali life getting all mixed up with people from childhood. Adults why do you not understand why I do not want to be fbook friends with you? I do not want you commenting on my status or pics of me with my drunken friends. No, no. This is not appropriate and it needs to end now.

1 comment:

Dodie Grace said...

donna from the bagel dump....i cannot stop laughing!!!!