Monday, March 23, 2009

Stoners don't know what they're missing...




Dodie, so Charles and I watched Twilight and it is kind of the best worst movie ever. I was in hysterics the whole time. Oh my god, my ribs still hurt. Its so ridiculous because they take themselves so seriously and it has pretty much the worst dialogue ever!
Robert Pattinson is so going to become a drug addict any day now as he clearly had no idea what he was getting himself into. Why are so many girls obsessed with this?? Why???

2 comments:

Charles Grace said...

I told you both it was 100 different kinds of awesome. Its freakin hysterical. the tortured twisted faces they make. amazing. just AMAZING!

Dodie Grace said...

good lord i will have to see it for myself tho not wearing sunglasses in the theater as charles did