Monday, January 26, 2009

On the Taj Mahal

So visiting the Taj Mahal made my entire trip worth it. It is so amazingly beautiful, it really did bring tears to my eyes at the loveliness as I was walking up to it. I took tons of pictures that I have to show you. You will both have to see it some day. And, yeah, I also got to see Julia Roberts. I was sitting just watching as the sun was setting on the Taj when suddenly there was the mini scrum of reporters all taking pictures. I saw this angry floppy haired man shouting at them to stop. At first, I thought he must be some lesser member of the British royalty or something because I did not recognize him and had no idea why the paparazzi would be interested in him. Then I heard her say, "what about stop do they not understand?" and I realized that it was none other than Julia Roberts. Her voice is absolutely unmistakable. I was glad to see she was dressed sensibly and trying to avoid the limelight.

1 comment:

Charles Grace said...

That one tops them all! Its crazy that you got to see her and so random to be there at the same time!

I'm sure the Taj is beautiful and I cannot wait to see it some day!