Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I have to admit I am a sucker for Wes Anderson



http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox_searchlight/thedarjeelinglimited/trailerb/

His new movie, Darjeeling Limited, looks pretty good in a quirky Wes Anderson sort of way. I think that even though I absolutely adore Rushmore and was disappointed by Life Aquatic, Royal Tenenbaums is by far the best to me. Just thinking about it. But this one looks pretty good too. Quieter and not as frenetic as Royal Tenenbaums (which of course was mostly Gene Hackman, oh and while on the topic of RT, hooray for my boss for putting two clients in that film!!!). The thing I am most excited about here is that Adrien Brody is in this. He somehow looks really good in it and I am of course always excited for Jason S. Overall outlook, think it should be good in a quirky indie sort of way. And as for the pictures, one seems to be some sort of INSANE poster I found, very biazarre. And the other is a pic of the guys, which is also just strange. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Dodie Grace said...

um, loved it. let's go to india. i'm only half kidding. do you guys want to go in the spring?? we could tell la mere we are visiting charles....

Charles Grace said...

I am all for ditching LA and traveling right now...in fact if I hadn't just signed an expensive 1 year lease I would totally leave...guess I just need to stick it out a year and see how I feel.

Lets go to India. Or lets hitch around Ireland. Anything. I'm dying to travel.