Monday, December 28, 2009

The Creep Factor is worse than I thought...

I was taking down some of the pictures on my walls cause they are like falling down and I am no longer a teenage girl I thought, gee, I should probably remove these pictures from when lotr first came out from my walls. BAD IDEA. VERY BAD IDEA. I have now discovered why the Baby Cat sits on the dresser at the head of my bed and stares up at the wall. ITS CAUSE THERE IS A FREAKING HOLE IN MY WALL!!!! Its like big enough for a squirrel or something to come out of. Anyways, completely freaked out by this and am not sure how I will survive three more nights when I swear the animals are coming to get me. shudder.

2 comments:

Esmee Grace said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dodie Grace said...

animals outside the walls are waaaay worse than animals within the walls