Friday, October 3, 2008

Time to take the plunge



Went to the Apple store today and talked to one of the Mac Genius' (Geniuses? Geni?) about which computer I should buy into order to become a digital photo wiz, and was steered towards the Macbook Pro, although he said I'd be fine with the 15" 2.4 GHz version.

The Facts Are These: I can get an apartment now and cross my fingers that my computer won't die in the next couple of months, or I can get the computer and possibly a digital camera now, and move out after the madness of the holidays, in Jan or Feb. I'm leaning towards Option B since my computer crashed twice today, and La Mere has been acting jumpy lately and I'm not sure she could take the news of me leaving (she didn't put any plants in La Pere's room because she doesn't want to go in there), and I'm feeling pretty good after my awesome vacation.

What do you guys think?

(oh and P.S. my genius was named Kumar, which was completely brilz)

2 comments:

Charles Grace said...

I think that Plan B is fine. a computer is too important to have and yours is kind of old. Moving in the new year seems good as it will be like a fresh start for you!

Dodie Grace said...

i agree with charles. you know how much i LOVE my mac and i'm a total luddite.