Thursday, October 21, 2010

Instant Obsession

So according to my iTunes I have listened to The Age of Adz 40 times in the week since I got it, but of course that doesn't include the number of times I've listened to it on my iPod or the CD in my car.



On the short list of people I'd actually agree to marry, Sufjan Stevens is pretty near the top. Of course he's probably that weird artistic recluse who would want his own cabin up on a mountain to live in every other month of the year, so I think it would work out pretty well.

I am also really fucking excited about seeing him live next month. Like really excited.

1 comment:

Dodie Grace said...

considering the song is 8 minutes long, you are spending a lot of time with sufjan...

when the song first started, i was not sure i would like it (all ives like) but then i warmed up to it. :)