Monday, January 11, 2010

Hipster Central




AND very soon you will be out here in the sunny clime, in my loverly new building (seriously, google map the address, the building is A-MAZING). And we have ameoba records, and you can explore silver lake and go to concerts of cool new bands, and its sunny and beautiful and while i am gone you will be living on your own in my loverly apt (while i am freezing my ass off in canada). and the new place is by cool shops and coffee places on La Brea and not far from the grove. it will be rad!

3 comments:

Dodie Grace said...

i have vacay in may and will come visit. seeing as i already look like death warmed up, by may i will be as ashen as edward cullen and in desperate need of some sun. maybe we can make it to the getty palazzo this time or venture up the pch a bit.

Dodie Grace said...

i will also come visit charles in oh canada! must start shopping for fur lined articles of clothing now!

Esmee Grace said...

Yes, it is currently 24 degrees here and I am feeling very cold and pale. Sigh, New England winter. I will not say anything about snow because I do not want to jinx us.