Thursday, July 10, 2008

Maybe its the French Revolution Jackets...


..but I am SO obsessed with the song "Viva La Vida" and the new Coldplay album. Admittedly the video is disappointing since its such a great story song and they could have done some very cool things with castles and stuff instead of just like beating a 1700's drum (or whatever it is that they are doing). But I sometimes listen to this like on repeat driving to work. Like its the only song I play the whole way...things I am obsessed with right now include this song, wanted, sub group of James, and of course my new apt...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYn6aTgbr60

1 comment:

Esmee Grace said...

...and this is the eternal conundrum for music nerds- you want your favorite bands to make it big and everyone to love them... but once they do, tickets to see them cost tons of money...good thing i've already seen coldplay...