Sunday, December 16, 2007

plus de cadeaux

ok, also got this book "carpe diem put a little latin in your life" for la mere so she can feel even more superior to the rest of us proles and "lone survivor" for le pere about navy seals who have a bad mission in afghanistan. just hoping he hasn't read it yet. but he often re-reads books without realizing he's read them before, so it probably wouldn't matter anyway
ps ch-ch-charles call me got a gift for esmee and want to double check with you that she doesn't already have it

1 comment:

Charles Grace said...

I think I am going to get La Mere ONCE or maybe the soundtrack to ONCE. Since she is completely obsessed with THE COMMITMENTS and this has the dude from it in it and its all about singing and shit like that and the Irish. hopefully she will love it and not find it like depressing or something.

PS. check out my facebook page! I can finally add photos! hooray!!