Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sometimes I wish I was Sofia Coppola


I mean who wouldn't want to be BFF with Marc Jacobs, dress exclusively in ballet flats and babydoll dresses and spend your time directing amazing, female driven movies with stellar casts and spectacular locations. After seeing the Darjeeling Limited (which I loved but the boy did not) I realized that her next muse absolutely has to be Natalie (who, by the way, looked perfect in her gray slightly militaristic wool coat by Marc Jacobs. absolutely want it, but not sure I would be able to pull it off.) Heard any rumors, dear Charles, on what her next project may be?

2 comments:

Charles Grace said...

Sigh. 100% agree. I wish I had that life of dressing however I wanted and lots of travel and hanging with cool people. Oh well, I'm working on it. I need to work on a movie like marie antoinette. so pretty. long live sofia!

Esmee Grace said...

Me too!!! I could totally live in ballet flats and cool coats. Someday!