Sunday, August 19, 2007

I confess to be a little obsessed...



It doesn't come out until December but I am already SO excited. I want this poster so badly. Sigh. Went to see Becoming Jane today just to see some James McAvoy goodness. Remember when he was in white teeth like 5 years ago and I was all like "that guy is amazing" and i dodie was like "that guy is weird and nerdy" (which admitedly he kinda was) but I was always so excited when he was in stuff. I feel like he is a big well known actor at this point but maybe I am a little delusional and its only in my mind that every girl is in love with him a little bit. anyways, he was SO hot in the movie. Not sure why I find guys in foppish long coats so attractive but I do.

anyways...where have you two been? why am I the only one who posts anymore? Sigh. At least Esmee is coming to visit!

1 comment:

Dodie Grace said...

i still don't think he is attractive....(oooh the sacrilege...)