Monday, February 26, 2007

Music Addiction...

I just watched the trailer for Penelope (and can I just say we soooo called James McAvoy before absolutely anyone else) and now I want to watch White Teeth really bad. Except the stupid thing isn't out on DVD. Grrrrr. Anyways, the trailer had the song Funeral by Band of Horses which reminded me you guys might want some new music. This is what I've gotten since Christmas, check them out on ITunes and let me know if you want any of them. This month there's the new Arcade Fire and new Modest Mouse too.
Everything All the Time- Band of Horses
Robbers & Cowards- The Cold War Kids
Gang of Losers- The Dears
The Back Room- The Editors
Another Fine Day- Golden Smog
The Good, The Bad and The Queen
Speak For Yourself- Imogen Heap
Aim Right for the Holes in their Lives- Novillero
Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer?- Of Montreal
Oh No- Ok Go
Carnavas- Silversun Pickups
Return to Cookie Mountain- TV On the Radio
With Love and Squalor- We Are Scientists

2 comments:

Charles Grace said...

Can i just get all? esp the first one. But you know I trust your taste in music completely!!!

PS. have discovered WEEDS to be a brilliant show. bought myself season one and its amazing. also, really love justin kirk. mmmm.

Dodie Grace said...

don't you love super groups...how is the good the bad and the queen??